Monday, February 8, 2016

WELCOME TO THE CLUB AGAIN PART 2 OF 4 by Tamara Vincent

I woke up with the smell of food coming from the kitchen. I stretched, yawned, ran a hand through my hair. My body ached all over, my pussy was raw for the fucking. My head was in the grip of a vice-like pain and I would have killed for a cigarette. Staggering like a half-drunk, I looked around the room, searching for the packet that Milo… no, Snake, had opened for me yesterday. Nothing in sight. My hands trembled. Getting increasingly nervous, I checked his nightstand drawer. There was his box of cigars, his zippo, but no cigarettes. And I wanted cigarettes. I rummaged through the wardrobe, then dug into the waste basket by the door. Nothing. Almost frantically, I ran through the bathroom cabinet and the bin by the toilet. 
Nothing.
The bathroom mirror handed me back my thin face, my eyes feverish, my short brown hair hanging lifeless. I felt like shit and I looked the part.
Snake called me from the kitchen.
The smell of food made my belly rumble. I sat by the table and looked upon my gorgeous man as he dished out a pile of vegan pancakes with organic blueberry jam. It seemed to me that his tattoo had become more intricate, extending over his shoulder and down his muscular biceps. 
I thanked him as he placed the plate in front of me. He was wearing his tight jeans and I could see his huge cock was pleased I was there. I wolfed the food down, barely registering the taste. It felt bland, armless. But I was hungry, and in two minutes I had cleared the stuff.
With a sigh, I pushed the empty plate away. “Do you have any more of those cigarettes?” I asked, trying to sound as casual as possible.
He was sitting in front of me. His expression darkened. “You don’t have to smoke anymore.”
Shit, I needed a cigarette. Now!
“You were so sweet, making me my favorite breakfast,” I said, playing it coy, leaning forward. “I want to do something nice for you. I know how much you love watching me smoke.”
The idea of working on a cigarette like a real slut to get my man excited sent a thrill through my panties.
“It really isn’t necessary, Avril,” Snake said. But I could see the idea of watching me smoke was turning him on.
“I know it isn’t necessary, but I want to smoke a cigarette anyway. I hear that they are great after a good meal.” I grinned, and pushed my foot against his bulging erection, massaging him. “Come on, I’ll make it worth your while.”
He was gone for half a minute. When he came back, he tossed the packet on the table, and it slid up to me. I opened it, the smell tickling my nose. I pulled out a cigarette and held it between my lips. “Do you have a light?”
He stood there, looking at me, staring at my lips as I waited, expectantly. 
“Give me a light, Snake,” I blurted, the cigarette bobbing as I spoke.
His eyes sparkled as he lit me up. I sucked in the flame and got the cigarette going. I took a short drag, the hot smoke filling my mouth. I breathed it in, and waited counting to seven. The nicotine buzz replaced my headache. Slowly, cherishing the sensation, I breathed out a long plume of white smoke.
Snake kept staring at me. “Aren’t you going to smoke with me?” I asked. I wanted to see him smoke his big cigar. I took a longer drag. Fuck, it tasted so good.
“I’m out of cigars,” he said.
I blew a big cloud of smoke in his serious face. I felt randy. “I’ll just have to smoke for the both of us.”
Eyes aflame, he grabbed me by the head and pulled me closer. I could smell the smoke on his skin, mingled with grease and sweat and gasoline. My nipples stiffened as he pushed his tongue down my throat. I exhaled, filling his mouth and his lungs with my smoke. My fingers found his belt and I started pulling on the buckle.
He released me long enough for me to take another long drag. I sank to my knees and grabbed his cock. It was stiff and proud and glistening. I licked it. It tickled my tongue.
I looked up and grinned at him. Before he could say anything, I blew smoke in his face again. “Still think this isn’t necessary?” I asked him.
I took another drag and bathed his beautiful erection with a cone of white smoke. Before the mist could dissipate, I took him in my mouth, working at it slowly with my tingling tongue, pushing it in. It was heaven. I stopped to take one more pull from my cigarette, and I went back to blowing him, my lungs full. I exhaled through my nose. 
He placed his big hand on my nape, guiding me as I repeated the drag and suck again and again, the bitter taste of the cigarette mixing with the salty taste of his cock. He pulled my hair, the pain making me wet. Then he was coming into my mouth, a fiery jot of cum that filled me with bliss as I finally sank back on my heels, swallowing him with relish.
My cigarette was down to a spent butt. I took one last drag, and let the tastes mix on my tongue. “Holy Shit, it tastes even better mixed with your cum.”
I looked for somewhere to put the spent cigarette. I stretched a hand to my empty plate, and crushed the butt in there.



I left him in the kitchen and, humming happily, I went to the bathroom. The cigarette and the blow job had done wonders for my mood and my complexion. I was glowing and my eyes were sparkling. Even my hair seemed fluffier. I should do this every morning, I thought, and giggled. I held the toothbrush in my hand for a few seconds, and then I decided I’d go without brushing my teeth today. The taste in my mouth was too good. I passed my tongue on my teeth to relive the memory.
I was running late. I put on a long brown skirt and an ecru blouse, and slipped my low shoes on while I brushed my hair. Daisy would be waiting for me at the café, and I did not want to leave her waiting.
Snake was sitting in the kitchen, his dark mood showing again as the high from my mouth job waned. I felt a pang of guilt, leaving him there like that, but I was sure he’d go and hang out with Tank, and that would put him in a better mood.
I kissed him, his five o’clock shade rough on my lips. “I’m gonna see Daisy for some free trade coffee and then we’re going shopping.”
He grunted. “Remember our ride,” he said.
“Of course I’ll remember,” I winked.
On my way out, I palmed the Marlboro pack and the lighter and dropped them in my pocket. 



I parked two blocks from the café. The long walk irritated me. The sandals were making my feet hurt, and my mouth was dry as paper. Daisy was waiting for me in front of the coffee shop, in one of her usual shapeless shifts and looking like she was lost and scared as a rabbit. When she saw me, she waved hello and smiled her weak smile.
“Did I keep you waiting?” I asked. I realized I did not care much if I had or not.
She shook her head. “No,” she whispered.
She turned to go in, but I stopped her, placing my hand on her arm. She looked at me, a question in her pale eyes.
“Let’s sit outside,” I said. 
She stared at me, then at the tables and chairs in front of the coffee shop’s door. It was early Sunday morning, and only one of the table was occupied. A young man and a girl were talking and smoking, their smoke coming our way. I loved the smell. My lips curled in a smile of their own accord. “Well?”
She still hesitated.
“C’mon, it’s a fine day.”
Daisy nodded and followed me to one of the tables. The waitress came and I ordered an organic decaf frappuccino for Daisy and a double black espresso for me.
She looked at me as I sipped the brew. I winked. “It’s been a rough night.”
She smiled back. “Have you made up with Milo?” she breathed, her cheeks reddening.
I chuckled. “I think so, yes.” I took a long sip of the coffee. Now a cigarette would be perfect. “I gave him a hell of a blow job for breakfast.”
Daisy’s eyes went large. “You what?” she blushed.
I shrugged. “He’s got a great cock. And as it happens, I’m quite good at sucking cock.”
Daisy squinted at me. “You are different,” she said. “You used to say that oral sex is a humiliating phallocratic practice…”
“Yeah,” I said. “Sometimes I say a lot of rubbish.”
She looked at me. “You ARE different.”
I took out my cigatrettes and lit one up. “You think so?” I said. It felt good teasing her.
My friend’s eyes were fixed on the cig as I took a long luxuriant drag and slowly exhaled towards her.
“I didn’t know…” she whispered, blushing some more. But she was inhaling my smoke.
“We all have our little secrets,” I said. Enjoying her shock, I pushed the packet and the lighter in her direction. “Feel like one?”
I was surprised when she picked up the packet, took out a cigarette and lit it with a few well practiced moves. “Well, now!” I said, laughing. She grinned sheepishly, taking a mouthful.
“I used to be a smoker,” she said, smoke coming out of her mouth with her words. “It helped with my anxiety attacks, when I worked on my doctorate. It also kept my weight in check, I think. I just dropped it because it looks bad on the job. You know, bad for my career.”
What stupid nonsense. “That bitch Claire smokes a lot, I bet.”
Daisy went pale, giving me a hurt look. I chuckled and filled my lungs. I should start accepting the fact that I was a smoker, and liked it. 
Daisy took a second long drag and closed her eyes, savoring the taste. “My, I missed this,” she sighed.
“Well, I never…”
Daisy looked at me, a sparkle in her eyes and a wicked grin. “We all have our little secrets, don’t we?” she whispered. 
We spent some time there, smoking and drinking coffee. I laughed out loud when Daisy lit a second cigarette with the butt of her first one. The nicotine really relaxed her. She leaned back in her chair, and showed me some tricks she had learned when she was a chain-smoking post-grad. She filled her mouth with a thick ball of white smoke, opened her mouth to show me, and then inhaled it quickly, making it disappear. She grinned proudly as she exhaled through her nostrils. We decided to let the free trade coffe go, and just went for a tour of the shops on the plaza, but our mind was not in it. We just walked, staring at the shop windows, we checked out the guys on the street, smoked and talked. I teased her for her choice of clothes and her weakness and lack of self esteem, and she accepted passively as ever. She just smoked and shook her head sometimes. Finally, Daisy dropped her spent cigarette butt, turned to me and sighed. “Maybe I should go,” she said. 
I guessed she would have liked to rip my eyes off for teasing her, but she had not the spirit, so she was running. “You wanna go home?”
She nodded. “Maybe better. My head spins a little. Do you mind?”
“Of course not! You look a little under the weather. Come, I’ll give you a lift.”



We stopped in front of her house.
“What about we do something tonight?” I asked her.
“Why not? Are you taking Milo along?”
“Sure,” I grinned, thinking about her reaction when Snake would appear instead of bland old Milo. “I’ll call you later.”
She smiled and nodded, and made to get out. “See you tonight, then.”
I stopped her. “Wait!”
I pulled out two cigarettes and gave them to her with a wink. “In case you missed the old times.”
She grinned an impish grin and pocketed the smokes. I watched her go, a lone egg-shaped figure with a mop of mousy hair. I lit a cigarette. When I was sure she was home safely, I blew a lungful of smoke out of the window and started the car.
I turned the radio on. Fucking Enya was wailing about the Orinoco river. “No way!” I laughed.
I pushed the tuning button until Motorhead blared through the car sound system. Now this was more like it. The bass thrummed in my abdomen, feeling like a massage. I could see why Tank was so obsessive about this sort of shit. And now Snake loved it, too.
I decided my shopping tour was not yet over.



I crushed my cigarette under my foot before I entered at Barry’s Biker’s Bunker. They had a grinning skull in a Nazi helmet as a logo. There was a blonde with big fake boobs behind the counter, wearing a black crop top with a jolly roger and tight jeans ripped on the knees. Loud music throbbed through the amplifiers, something rough and guitar heavy.
The blonde gave me a once over. “May I assist you?” she asked, doubtfully.
I looked down at my drab skirt and lame blouse. “I sure hope you will, miss,” I said with a sigh “I look like a garbage bag.”
She smiled. “My name’s Tammy.”
“Hi, Tammy. I’m Avril. My man is taking me for a ride on his Harley today,” I said, and opened my arms. “I need to replace these shitty rags with some proper biker leather.” 
“I see,” she said, smiling with complicity. “One skin for work, another for play, uh?”
“Yes, just like that.”
She led me to the biking apparel stalls. While she selected some pieces off the racks, I dropped my skirt and blouse and stood in my bra and panties.
Tammy looked at me and replaced a few items. “You’re right,” she said as she handed me a pair of very tight leather pants. “You’ve such a fine ass, it’s a crime hiding it under a canvas tent.”
I looked at my bum in the mirror. She was right, I had a mighty fine ass. 
“We have a wide selection of thongs,” Tammy went on. “Or something more fancy, if you like. Your man will love it.”
I was still studying my bum in the mirror. “I’ll need some heels to give it some lift, don’t you think, Tammy?”
“No problem, Avril. We have a fine selection of fuck-me boots,” she winked. “You’ll look a dream.”
I picked the clothes she was offering and pulled the fitting box door open. “I knew this was my kind of place,” I winked back. “Mind if I smoke?”



I drove back home on the wings of Iron Maiden. I flipped the radio off and crushed my spent cigarette in the overflowing ashtray. I got out of my car and once again I told myself I should find me a proper ride instead of this stupid sardines can.
There was loud, thumping music coming from Tank’s backyard. I walked there, loving the way my high heeled boots made my hips sway. I adjusted the bandanna on my neck and my black riding gloves. I felt fucking hot. After much deliberation and debate with Tammy, I had opted for a pair of skin-tight leather pants over a thong, and a fringed leather jacket, also in black. True leather, not plastic-bottle stuff. Underneath the jacket I was wearing a cool Harley Davidson tee. And I had lotsa more stuff in the trunk.
Snake and Tank were in the backyard, standing by a big punching bag. Snake was sweaty and flustered, and hot as hell. I loved the way the jeans underscored his muscular ass, the way sweat glistened on his big arms. Both him and Tank were smoking their cigars. The fine smell of toasted tobacco drifted towards me. I put a cigarette between my lips as I approached them. “Either of you boys got a light?” I asked, striking a sexy pose.
Snake turned and did a double take while a leer cracked Tank’s craggy face. My man stood there staring at me like I was some kind of ghost or apparition.
Tank’s grin broadened. “Don’t just stand there with your chin on the ground, Snake. Give the lady a light.”
I came closer, hips swaying. “Yeah, Snake baby, give me a light.”  
He fired me up, his hand trembling as I inhaled the smoke. The snake between his legs was perking up. He took a slow walk around me, admiring my gear.
“I bought you some leathers too,” I said. It had been fun discussing my man’s measures with Tammy. “I also picked up some other clothes. You don’t want to go on our ride with Tank wearing sweats.”
Snake shook his head. “We’re not riding with Tank, baby. We’re going to ride around Lake Parnel and then I’m going back to being Milo.”
Lake Parnel? What was this about fucking Lake Parnel? I glanced at Tank and then back at Snake.
“I thought you said that he needed you on the ride.”
“I sure as shit do,” Tank interjected. His scar, I noticed, gave some character to his ugly face.
Snake shook his head. “I don’t think it’s a good idea. The ride around the lake will be fun.”
“Baby, you can’t just bail on Tank.” I slipped my arm around his waist, breathing in his musk. “It’s not right.”
“You don’t understand, besides being illegal there’s a good chance I’ll end up fighting. You don’t want me being violent, do you?”
I took a long drag and glanced at him. Snake’s pectorals looked like slabs of rock under his stained tank top. The sole idea of watching him punching someone made me wet.  “Snake,” I said in a cloud of smoke, “you are built for fighting. Don’t you think it would be a waste if you didn’t get into a least one decent fight before you changed back?”
His big hands grabbed me by the hips and he lifted me up. We kissed. “God, I love you, Avril.”
What a fucking lame name, Avril.
“I love you too, Snake. Hey, I should have a nickname too, don’t you think?”
“Damn straight,” Tank said. “You have something in mind?”
“Not yet.”
“Well, I’m sure something will come to us before the day is done.”



With Tammy’s help and advice, I had hooked my man up with jeans, black leather chaps and a black leather jacket. I sat on the bed, smoking and drinking a beer, while he geared up. I admired his rock-hard bottom and smiled in anticipation as he tucked his massive cock into his pants.
“Ready?” he asked, tying his bandanna around his neck.
“For anything,” I grinned. 
I leaned on him as we walked out, inhaling the smoke from his cigar.
“We’ll let’s get this show on the road,” Tank said as he straddled his motorcycle. He’d hooked up a trailer to the back of his motorcycle while we’d been gone. “Hopefully this will go smooth, but I’ve never dealt with these guys before. I’ve been told they deal straight, but who knows.”
“You haven’t told me why we’re meeting them,” Snake said. “All I know is that it could be dangerous and isn’t exactly legal.”
“We’re buying guns, lots of guns. Most we’ll sell, but some we’ll keep.”
Guns. Now this sounded a lot better than a shitty tour of Lake Whatever. I rather hoped this trip would end in violence. A scar would look much sexier on Snake that it looked on Tank.
I donned my gray helmet and climbed on the back of Snake’s Harley. I circled his waist with my hands and leaned against his back, my tits rubbing against the leather of his jacket, feeling his bulging muscles underneath. His smell of grease, tobacco and sweat made me dizzy. We rode out of our neighborhood with a rumble that throbbed deliciously through my cunt.



We hit the freeway and started flying. The Harley massaging my clit and the steely muscles of my man in my arms, it was pure bliss.
We rode for about one hour, then followed Tank along a country road and down a solitary horse trail. Finally we got to a clearing and we dismounted. The place was silent and deserted.
“Where are the other guys?” Snake asked as I removed my helmet. I waved two fingers in front of my face, signaling for him to light me up and he pulled out his lighter. As soon as my cigarette was going, he also relit his cigar.
“They’ll be along shortly,” Tank said. “I wanted to get here first so we could see them arrive.” He turned to me. “I want you to hide before they get here.”
The cunt thought he could order me around. “Don’t give me your macho bullshit. I have as much right to be here as you.”
“Do it for me, baby,” Snake said. “I couldn’t live with myself if something happened to you.”
I grabbed him and smiled. “You want to protect me. You’re so sweet.”
But I didn’t want my man to look like a cunt because he was worried about me. I looked around. We were in the wilds. Tank was hiding a paper bag in a bush when the humming of motorcycles echoed off the trees.
“That’s your cue, Avril,” Tank said. “You can finish your cigarette from behind those bushes.”
I glared at him. There was no time for me to give him a piece of my mind. I adjusted the strap of my bra, wondering why it was suddenly so tight. Then I grabbed my helmet and walked to the bushes.
“Why are you taking your helmet?” Tank asked.
Dumbass. “What do you think the other group will say when they see two guys and three helmets?”
Snake grinned appreciatively. “That’s my girl, always thinking.”
Yeah, and thank goodness somebody was doing the thinking. I blew him a smoky kiss and went round the ferns. I found a flat stone and sat there, pumping on my cigarette. My scalp and my skin were tingling, and I tapped my foot nervously. Then the four bikers were in sight, and I ground my cig under my heel.
Through the ferns, I saw four motorcycles doing circles around Snake and Tank. They stopped and dismounted, four big guys in jeans and leather vests, looking tough.  Each of the men had an olive green duffel bag on his back. They each dropped their bag into a pile on the ground with a heavy metal clank.
“Who’s your buddy, Tank?” asked the one that looked like the leader. He was scrappy and mean-looking, and he had a gun sticking out of his waistband.
“I’m Snake,” he said. He stepped forward with his hand outstretched. What a clown.
The guys looked at Tank. “That’s Snake, just like he said and he’s my buddy, just like you said. Now, why don’t you introduce your friends, Jerome?”
Without looking away from Tank, Jerome pointed over his shoulder at each guy in turn. “Patrick, Frank and Leroy. Now that we’re all pals why don’t you show me the cash?”
“Guns first.”
Jerome took a step back. “By all means, check them out,” he said, pointing at the duffel bags.
Tank started examining the merchandise, while Snake kept in the background, his eyes on Jerome and the gang. After a while he squatted, poking in the dirt with a piece of stick.
“Guns look good,” Tank said finally. He recovered the bag from where he had placed it under a bush and handed it to Jerome.
“This all twenty five?” Jerome asked.
“No, that’s the twenty grand we agreed on,” Tank said.
Fuck. Here comes trouble, I thought.
“You’ve got your twenty so we’re taking the guns,” Tank grabbed one of the bags. “Come grab a bag, Snake.”
Jerome placed a hand on the butt of his gun. “You need five grand more. Now drop the bag and get me some more cash.”
“Tell you what. You keep the machine guns and we’ll take the other three bags for the twenty.”
“Guns are a package deal. It’s twenty five for all or you get nothing. Now hurry up. The price goes up to thirty in another minute.”
“Fine, keep your guns!” Tank tossed the duffel bag at Jerome and charged him.
The one called Leroy lifted the shotgun but Snake was lightning quick at throwing a big rock. It hit Leroy in the forehead with a loud thud and he dropped to the ground. I grinned and squeezed my thighs together. My man was good at fighting.
Snake tackled Patrick and continued in his run, rolling over Frank as Frank tried to get to his gun. The three men rolled on the ground, but Snake came up on top, and started knocking the two bikers’ heads together.
Then he turned again to Leroy. The guy was bleeding and was trying to stand. Snake kicked him in the chest, then turned to get the shotgun.
“Touch it and you’re dead,” Jerome yelled.
The scene froze. I had been focusing on my man, and missed much of the rest of the action. Tank was down, his face bleeding. Useless cunt.
“For that, we’re keeping the cash and the guns. If we ever see you two again we’ll kill you. As it is, I think we’ll leave you with a little souvenir.”
Jerome pulled out a switchblade and approached Tank.



I crashed through the ferns, wielding my helmet. Jerome heard me coming and turned in time for me to smash the helmet in his stupid face, putting all my pent up anger and rage in it. There was a crack of crushed cartilage. My heart sang at the release. He rolled back, blood pouring from his smashed nose as Snake hit him with one of his stones.  Jerome let go of his gun and I picked it up, and pointed it at him. Blood was singing in my ears and I was beginning to feel the strangest sense of high. But I did not want to shoot the bastard. Too easy. I wanted to kick his ass.
“Keep that gun on him, Avril,” Tank said. “Snake, keep the others in check while I look for something to tie them up with.”
Snake picked up the shotgun and covered the rest of the gang. Tank was rummaging in his cargo trailer. “How you doing over there, Avril?” 
“I’m fine.” In fact, I had never felt more alive. I needed a smoke and some good fucking, sure, but I felt great. I nodded at my smashed helmet. “I don’t think I’ll be able to return the helmet now.”
Snake laughed.
“You saved our asses, Avril,” Tank said. “The way you came blazing out of the bushes and hit him with your helmet—ah here it is.”
He had pulled out a big roll of duct tape. Tank taped Jerome’s mouth shut, and then he tied his hands together. Then he took the gun away from me. “You did great. Why don’t you help Snake while I tie up these other yokels?”
I walked to Snake and he held me tight. “Are you okay?” he asked.
I realized I was crying. The release of violence had hit the top of the adrenaline high. I wiped my face and fumbled with my cigarette. A lungful of smoke calmed me down.  “That was really messed up, Snake.”
“I’m sorry Avril. I’m sorry that I put you into danger. I’m sorry I gave you those cigarettes.”
I shook my head. He was a good man, but he was not getting my meaning.
“I didn’t say it was bad,” I said. In fact, it had been the most fun I ever had with my clothes on. “It was messed up, but in a good way. I’ve never had that much excitement before. As for the cigarettes, I like smoking now. It seems like our lives have become a hell of a lot more fun since we started smoking.”
“Okay, they’re all tied up,” Tank said. “You two want to help me search them?”
Fuck, yeah. “I get that asshole,” I pointed at Jerome.
I walked up to him and kicked him in the crotch. He bent double and I felt my pussy get tight. It felt good causing the bastard some more pain. “You ever point a gun at my man again and I’ll make you a fucking eunuch.”
I searched him. I pocketed his death-head zippo. There was his switchblade laying on the ground. I picked it up, appreciating how nicely it fit my hand. I opened and closed it a few times, about an inch from the bastard’s eyes.
There was something wrong with my fingernails, like they needed a trim. I lit a cigarette with the butt I still gripped in my lips, like I had seen Daisy do.
“I’ve got a nickname for you, Avril,” Tank said as he dragged Jerome over to his three buddies. “From now on your biker name is Blaze.”
I liked that. I stood tall, rolling my new name on my tongue as I pulled a long drag from my cigarette. Blaze was fucking cool. And I was Blaze. I slipped the switchblade in my back pocket, its pressure feeling good on my ass, as if it was a part of me.
“So, Blaze, would you like a Harley of your own?”
This was getting better and better. I took a slow walk around the four parked bikes, studying the chrome and the decorations. I finally settled on Jerome’s black 883. Spoils of war. “I want this one,” I said, mounting it. I kicked the rack up and tried the balance of the Harley. It felt good between my legs.
“It’s yours, Blaze. Snake, why don’t you slash the tires and cut the fuel lines of the other three?” He turned toward Jerome. “We’re going to leave now. We’re taking the guns and the cash. Just because I’m such a good guy I’m going to pay you for Blaze’s new hog and for the damage to the other bikes.” Tank tossed a couple stacks of cash onto the ground. “I’m also leaving you a knife. You can use it to cut your bonds after we leave. There’s a town about a day’s walk south.” Tank tossed a knife into the dirt twenty feet away.
We leftthe suckers there, staring at us as we started our bikes and left the clearing, Tank leading the way. I shook my head, wind in my hair, the tingling in my scalp getting stronger.



We rode for an hour. I enjoyed the sense of freedom, the power of the bike between my thighs, the sense of complete release and control. This was turning into the best day of my life. Tank led us to a highway diner squatting on a side road. I commanded the roaring beast under me as I followed him smoothly, Snake pulling up at my side. The parking lot was empty as we dismounted. I stretched my legs, again pulling at the straps of my bra. As we made for the door, Snake grabbed me by an arm. “I need to talk to you, baby.”
“Hold that thought,” I said, putting my finger on his lips. “I need to pee.”
My heels clicked as I walked to one of the stalls. I sat on the toilet and let out a burning stream of water while I lit up another cigarette. The bra was cutting in my shoulder. I snapped it off and let my tits fly free. That was better. Theinside of the stall was covered in graffiti and burn marks. I took out the switchblade and scratched ‘Blaze’ on the wall, in angular letters. Then I dropped the spent cigarette in the toilet and flushed. On my way out I stopped in front of the mirror. A stranger stared back at me. She was tall, lean and muscular, encased from head to toe in tight, shiny black leather. A flowing mass of soft black curls fell on her shoulder and down her back, and her face was made up in a heavy, aggressive way. My head spun for a moment. Then it was gone. I tried to catch a fleeing thought, but it had gone. I checked back the mirror, brushing back my hair with my fingers. I was just fine. I pulled up my Harley T-shirt. My boobs were as big as grapefruits, the nipples standing to attention. Why had I ever thought of wearing a bra for? I knotted my T-shirt, wrapping my tits and leaving my tight tummy exposed. I winked at the hot biker chick in the mirror. “You’re fucking hot, Blaze,” I said.



Snake was waiting outside. He took my exposed waist and bouncing boobs in stride. He grabbed my arm and we went outside.
“I need to confess to you, Avril,” he said. I grimaced when he used that name. “It was the cigars that were changing me. They were enchanted. When I picked up the antidote, then guy at the store gave me the cigarettes that you’ve been smoking. They’re changing you into an outlaw biker, just like the cigars changed me.”
It crashed on my like a ton of bricks. That was what I had tried to recollect, back in the bathroom! I was Avril. I used to be Avril. Silly, frigid, stupid Avril, short brown hair, thin as a rail and lost in her causes and her problems. But Avril was not like… this! I looked down at my hands, at the long scarlet fingernails and the big silver ring on my thumb. My head stopped spinning, and I was in control again.
“Holy shit,” I breathed. Magic cigarettes. It was crazy enough to make sense. “Well, that explains why I had to throw out my bra just now.”
I was feeling light-headed, but good. Cigarettes turning me into an outlaw biker. Now this was cool.
Snake went on whining. “I’m sorry I tricked you. I was having such a good time as my new self and the idea of you changing turned me on. I shouldn’t have done it. I have the antidote. We can take it and change back.”
Yeah, the antidote. Avril was waiting to come back, but right now there was no Avril, there was just Blaze, and Blaze was having a hell of a time. “You’re right, you shouldn’t have tricked me, but I’m glad you did. I’ve had an awesome time today. We can talk about changing back tonight. Right now I want to be Blaze. She’s fucking kick ass and I’m loving every minute.”
He looked uncertain. “Tank ordered us steaks. I can order something else for you.”
He was cute, in a rough way, to worry about such nonsense. “Fuck that. I’d love a steak.”
We went in and sat at a table. Tank poured us beer. “To the newest member of our motorcycle club and the woman who hauled our sorry asses out of the fire: Blaze,” Tank said.
The beer went too fast. I signaled for Snake to fill me up again. I lit up. In the meantime, Tank had his bag of cash out. He placed a stack of cash in front of Snake. “Snake, that’s for taking on three guys at once.”
He handed some cash to me, too. “And that’s for saving the day. To think, Snake wanted to go riding around the lake.”
Snake laughed. “That was Milo talking.”
A skinny waitress came to out table. “There is no smoking policy in the restaurant,” she said in a huff.
I turned to her, blood rushing to my head. “There ain’t anyone else here so I ain’t bothering anyone. Now be a good little girl and go back to your shitty fucking job.” I took a deep drag on my cigarette and blew smoke into her face.
“If you do not extinguish that cigarette you will have to leave!”
I pulled out my switchblade, flicked it open and jammed the blade into the table. “Go get our steaks, bitch!”
My panties were flooded. It felt so good.
The bitch ran away, and in a minute the cook came out, a bear of a man in a dirty apron. I grinned as I stood, pulling my knife out of the table. I wanted to make the fucker bleed. I wanted to punch him, cut his face, humiliate him. My man placed a hand on my shoulder. “I’ll take this one, Blaze.”
I felt warmth spread between my legs. Yeah, Snake had called me Blaze. 
I let him handle the cook, and sat enjoying my cigarette and my beer. Soon the guys were joining in with their cigars.
The steak was overcooked but tasted fine to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment