Wednesday, February 3, 2016

AT THE RESTAURANT by Yazzers Captions


I took my girlfriend to a cheaper restaurant than usual.  Our breakup had been building ever since she completed her medical degree.  She was hardly around anymore.  Even though we had been dating since high school, Emily and I just weren’t compatible anymore.
Our waiter was a real creep.  He hardly paid attention to me, but he sure made an effort to refill Emily’s glass every five minutes.  I caught him a few times trying to look down her dress.  Normally, I’d get a little jealous, but at this point, I let it go.  
I was just about to launch into my planned speech when Emily said she needed to run to the restroom.  Part of me wondered if she knew some bad news was on the way and she was trying desperately to delay it.  She got up to leave and went down the hallway towards the bathrooms.  I half noticed the waiter walk down the same hallway, into the shadows.
Unbeknownst to me, Emily was only able to put up a struggle for a few seconds before the waiter’s powerful eyes locked her into a trance that slowly rewrote everything about her life and her personality.  While I sat and sipped my beer, my girlfriend of eight years was locked in the ladies room with the waiter.

The waiter came back out first.  I watched him approach my table and then he knelt down as he passed me.  He whispered something incomprehensible in my ear and my head swam for a moment.  When I snapped back, he repeated, “My wife will be with you in a moment to take your order.”  
Yeah, yeah.  Whatever.  What was I thinking coming to this shitty place alone?  Everyone knew the service was awful.  The owner was a creep and his wife, I forget her name, was some skank I had dated for about a week in high school.  That girl would fuck anything with a cock.  Of course she would only amount to being a waitress in her husband’s restaurant.  I finally saw the waitress come sauntering out of the ladies room with some weird grin on her face.  She eyed the owner as she passed and I saw him squeeze her fat ass as he walked by her.  For fuck’s sake, they probably fucked in the bathroom and now she’s walking around taking orders.  What a slut.
“Sorry for the wait, my husband had to speak with me…” she said, smelling of sweat and sex.  “You know whatchu wanna order, hon?”

No comments:

Post a Comment