Thursday, February 25, 2016

BIMBO POP PRINCESS: CARNIVAL PART 2 OF 4 by Inleaves

Chapter 2 — Come out of your Shell

I kind of like this lotion. Even back in my cozy little apartment I rarely felt so relaxed. That skank is fussing all over me and I just...Don’t...Care. I’d even masturbate if I she didn’t just restrain my wrists. Whatever, it’s not like I’m going to ask her to help with that...
“Who are you? Tell me everything, honey.”
“Brooke Wendell.”
“And?”
“And that’s it.”
“Good grief, even under trance...Speak up, honey!”
“Don’t want to...”
“Such a troublesome material...But your voice matches, so it has to be you. Alright, we’ll do it the hard way...”
Lisa’s done yapping and goes back to massaging my scalp. Ooooh it feels great.
“Have ya got any troubles you’d want to talk ab...Hm, any troubles, honey?”
“Bastards abducted me and wanted to transform me...I can’t read anymore, how can I contact my parents...”
“Yeah, that’s more like it!” Muttered Lisa before talking to Brooke again.“That’s silly, Brookie. Ya can’t just suck reading out of a gal.”
“I wish you couldn’t. Yet I can’t read.”
Her massaging intensifies. God...It’s like the foaming lotion is bubbling its way into my skull. Such a great feeling...Gotta ask her where to get some for myself...
“Listen carefully, Brookie. Ya never could read. You’re just not the type of gal for school...You tried to learn, but it could never enter your pretty red head...”
“Huuh...”
Her pleasant scrubbing makes me sink into my memories. School...I...I think I remember. Back when I was a little girl...My elementary school teacher...What was her name again?
“Brookie! Apply yourself, for God’s sake...I know your sisters are bad with school, but you’ve got a spark inside you, I know you can do it...”
“I’m trying ta, Mrs Tush! But it makes my head hurt, like...”
“If you work hard, it will click eventually. Just promise me you won’t give up just because your family is like that.”
Sniffle I promise...“
Yeah, that’s right, I worked hard, I really did. And yes, my family definitely has unfortunate genetics, but why did Mrs Tush talk about sisters? It’s my twin brothers who drew the short stick...Well, shorter than me, I guess...Damn letters, why won’t they make something simpler?
“That’s right, doesn’t it feel good to remember who you truly are...” Murmurs Lisa while I remember. “Beat those bastards...They just tried to make you sad that you can’t read, but that’s just who you are. It’s genetics, you can’t help it.”
“No...I have a spark...I...I went to school, I managed to learn things...”
“But never how to read...”
* * *
“...No...sob
“Aaaw, don’t be sad, Brookie. Your childhood was happy, wasn’t it? So what if you were unable to read...Teachers helped you find your spark. You remember that, right?”
Definitely. I never dropped out of school, I just went to a different one. No cryptic writing there, just learning actually useful stuff. Better for a simple girl like me...
“Yes...Mistah Candy was so nice...”
“Yes, let the memories come, they’ll make you happy. You loved to sing, didn’t you?”
“No, not singing...I studied CG art.”
“Dammit. I mean...giggle What’s that mean? Cowgirl art?“
“No, it’s...Huh...You know, on a computer. I draw on a computer.”
“Huh? But, like, how can you do that, Brookie? You can’t read...”
“What? Of course I...”
My heart sinks and tears flow again. That’s right, I can’t read. I should just stop beating myself over it and accept it...But...How do I use computers on a...Like, everyday? What the hell?
“Tee hee! No need to be ashamed you like singin’, Brookie!”
“No but...I’m tellin’ the truth...I do computer pictures...”
“Don’t worry, cutie, I’m sure you’ll be honest with your dreams soon.”
Lisa sets up a plain view mirror in front of me, but stands in front of it. What’s the point...
“By the way, you mentioned a Mister Candy?”
“Yeah, mah mus...Huh, I mean, my art teacher.”
“He was nice...And...”
“Aaaand?” Pushes Lisa with a smile while fondling my small breasts.
“...And handsome...”
“Good girl. You love the word candy, don’t you? Makes you feel safe and loved...”
What is she talking about...Whipping up a lollipop and unwrapping it...Hmm? What’s with that lollipop...I...
“Candy is good. You want that candy, don’t you Brookie?”
“Yess...”
She puts the pink lollipop into my open mouth. Hmm...That’s one good candy. Candy...Caaannddyyy...
“That’s it, enjoy the candy. Let it trigger you nanites. Let it make you pretty and cute.”
Skank moves. Oh, it’s me. Nice lotion bubbling lots but I’m still black hair. Knew it...Huuuh...Feel so strange all...over...
* * *
I finish the yummy candy, and the tingling slowly recedes. I just keep staring at my reflection. There’s still a bit of lotion in my hair, but all the black coloring’s gone. Yeah, my captors won’t find me so easy now! Besides, I look better with my red hair. It’s all wet and messy, I hope Lisa can give me a cute haircut. I wonder why I never looked to much into styling myself? I’m pretty cute. My redhead freckles are just on the bridge of my nose, my face is adorable and youthful, and my boobs are pretty shapely. What were they again? B cups? I wish I was bigger but they’re better than my brains at least...
Lisa comes back. She seems to agree my boobs are too small. Well, sorry...
“Hmm, let’s try that again. Who are you?”
“Brookie. Brookie...Huh...Wendell.”
“Are you a brunette?”
“I’m a redhead, duh.”
“Are you a smart girl?”
“Not really...”
“Do you like singing?”
“Nah.”
“Yep, malleable but not soft enough. Physical changes minimal. The live trials were bouncing and singing at that stage. Oh well, a good fuck will fix that resistance right up, Wendell...”
She clears up her throat, gives my scalp a good scrubbing again, then lowers a screen in front of the mirror. Shows the concert venue.
“Anyways, you said you needed help? I’ve got just the boy for you!” Ah, I wondered why she sounded smart. I guess I was dreaming. “See the cute guy with the headphones over here?”
She points to said guy while deeply massaging my scalp with her other hand. He’s wearing a blue t-shirt and a rockin’ leather jacket. He seems...He seems...Hmmm...
“Niiice and sleepy, Brookie. Look at him. He’s handsome and cool, isn’t he? Doesn’t he look totally nice and funny? You want to talk do him...Don’t be shy...”
“I...I’m not shy...It’s just...”
“That’s right, you’re not shy. You’re a pretty and outgoing girl. You love people.”
“I don’t...I really d...”
“Brookie, stop being silly. You can’t read or write. How the hell do you think you went through life if you weren’t a social butterfly, huh?”
* * *
She...She’s right...I can’t read, I know I can’t. But...But then, why don’t I want to talk to the guy? He’s...Kinda cute...My nipples are getting a bit stiffy...Lisa seems to notice.
“Looook at ya, you’re already all hot and dewey for him! Don’t give me anything ’bout not loving people when you’re ready to go just looking at a cute guy. You’re clearly a very fun girl...”
“That’s...Not...”
“Hee hee!”
She unfastens the restraints around my wrists. Thank God, my boobs were feeling lonely...Hmmm..I love how soft and perky they are...
“Sex drive is going strong! Good...Don’t forget your poor vagina, Brookie..Yes, that’s it, good girl...”
“Hmmhnaaah...”
“No, don’t look away from the boy, Brookie. He’s the one bringing you these wonderful feelings. Don’t go all the way to orgasm, either. You’re only getting yourself ready for him, after all...That’s it. Nice and slow...”
“He’s going to fuck you very soon, it’s gonna be great...”
“No...No I don’t want to...Do that...I want...Help...”
“And he’ll help you the best he can after enjoying all the fun you can give him! That’s what’s great when you’re a cutie.”
Hmm...Yeah....He’ll help...Help me cum...Escape...
“See? It’s a great plan. You’re just having doubts because you look like a mess right now. A simple cutie like you needs to look great. You’ll look great once I dry your new hair and give you new clothes.”
“Oh...That’s right. Clothes...”
“Yes! After your makeover, you’ll be ready to chat up as many boys as you like! Isn’t it great, Brookie? I’ll go fetch your new clothes. You just stay right here, okay?”
“Ooookaaay...Haaah...He’s...He’s so handsome...”
* * *
“Here, honey! You’re done!”
Lisa spins me around so I face the plain view mirror. I can’t help but smile and girlishly bring my hand to my chest. My fiery red hair is tied into two low hanging pigtails and my clothes are actually fitting! A nice, light blue tank top and a bra fitting snuggly around my B-cup. It’s chafing a bit; Probably because I was naked in the pod. The miniskirt is skimpy, but it’s so nice my legs are able to breathe! Okay so it’s pretty revealing, but it’s par for the course for a concert, right? My captors will never recognize me like this! I turn to the nice, helpful girl with an embarassed, but genuine smile!
“Thanks, Lisa! It’s just what I needed. It was really relaxing, too...”
“It’s nothing, Brookie! Ya just go get help out there, okay?”
“You know it!”
...Why does it feel so weird being nice to her?
“Oh, and wouldya want some candy for the road?”
“Oooooh!” I squeal, eyes wide open. “Can I?”
“Sure!”
She hands me a fanny pack with a candy logo on it. I open it, and smile wide when I see it’s full with those honey candies! I pop one in and close my eyes. Ooooh, so good...
“Ya sure love candy, don’t you Brookie!”
“Yeah! It always make me feel safe and happy! It’s like I could eat nothing but candy...”
“Hee hee, that’ exactly it, Trixie...That and love juices...”
“Hmmm...Did you say something?”
“Nothing! Have a nice concert!”
* * *
And so I step back into the concert venue, as a new girl. Well, compared to when I escape anyway. I’m closer to who I actually was, though. Making me freak out because I can’t read...Nice trick! But I’ll show you how Brookie Wendell solves her problems! Let’s just find a cute guy...
...What?! How the hell is that my first thought? Sure, I’ve always been a social butterfly, but I was thinking more along the lines of finding a smart girl to help me. This isn’t exactly a good time to flirt. Let’s find a good candidate.
Oh, one of my captors is looking around. Come on, look at me, I dare you to see through my makeover. Come on...
He saw me. He saw me and didn’t react. It...It worked! I tricked them! Yooohooo! I walk into the crowd of happy concert goers, blending in. Aaaah, I’m so glad I had the salon idea! I’m cute again and they don’t know what the hell. Victory across the board! You regret trying to turn the poor illiterate redhead into a slave now huh?
Anyways, time to find help now that I gave those bastards a slip. A smart looking girl. Let’s see...Yes, there sure are a lot of girls, but smart? Smarter than me, perhaps, but I need to be sure, to get someone who can really help me.
Hmm...Say, this...This boy with the leather jacket and the headphones over here, he’s...Gulp He’s really cute, isn’t he? Yeah, he looks courageous, and smart, and...And soo strong...Am I g-getting wet? I can’t take my eyes off him...Crap, I suppose that’s one way of getting motivated to get help, and he’s soo my type, but...Is this normal? I’m...Still kind of an escapee sex slave, aren’t I? Am I...really this slutty? Rubbing my thighs together when I see a stud is...kind of slut behavior, right?
I close my eyes and shake my head. I can’t initiate stud hunting just yet, I’ve gotta make sure this is something the real me would do. Yeah...Let’s see...Brookie’s sex life...
* * *
“Ohmigawd mah baby sister got her first stud?
“Shhhh Christmas! Don’t go screaming about it...”
“Aw, Brookie what the heck, ya passed too much time up north! Don’t tell me jus’ two years of art lessons made ya all shy!”
“I’m not shy, Sis!” I pout. “I got the cutest guy in the orchestra to forget the rich little missy and do me long and hard! And I’m not going to be ashamed of that! It’s just...”
I pouted, putting my arms behind my back. I was so jealous of big Sis’ rack. Still am, really.
“It’s just super weird to hear you talk like that! We don’t say “mah” in art school...”
“Yeah yeah, stop babblin’ rubbish and tell your big sis how sex was, wontcha.”
She leans toward me and caresses me under my chin. She’s always been touchy-feely, my big Sis. Anyway, she was right, I was proud of my first fling!
“Well, he was careful not hurting me too much when he popped my cherry, but after the pain was gone...Wow! He was so strong and manly! I tried to stay quiet but that was a lost cause! Xandra—some annoying gossip- could have caught us in the act and I wouldn’t have cared! I was begging him to keep going, grinding back against his manly cock, feeling myself melting, wanting more...”
Christmas is beaming. She’s proud of me and showing it. She twists her finger in my red curls, telling me I’m a woman now, that my happiness is just beginning. That I’ll have many more lovers. I haven’t the time to tell her I’m not ready to be, well, like her yet, when she’s already taking charge.
“Trust me Brookie, sex is best when ya want it and know how to handle it.” She sank her manicured finger between my thighs and rubbed a bit through the fabric, catching me by surprise and making me blush. “C’mon, let’s get this lil’ bunny into gear, so you’ll be ready for a life of fun. Ya don’t want to be a sad prude who’ll always regret her first boy, right?”
“Hell no, it felt great, but I’m not sure I want...You know...”
“No buts, Brookie! We’re going road trippin’, and you’re gettin’ shagged five times before Monday! I’ll not have mah cute baby sis think slut means anything else than happy and healthy girl, I won’t!”
* * *
Oh. Ooooh yeah, I remember now. No wonder I feel this horny when I see a stud, Big Sis taught me well and early! Knocked the art school prude right outta me...Well, her boyfriends did. Oooh, I get all tingly jus’ remembering it. Wasn’t sure at first, but Randy’s doggy style thrust sure blew away all my doubts in Big Sis. I sure did learn how there’s nothin’ wrong with being a slut right then! I’m really all wet and ready to go, and it’s the real me. I know it now! Feels great... Why would I second guess my urges, huh? Can’t a cute girl have fun? And a rock-hard guy is waaay better than staying in my room trying to get myself off...Like I would ever do that when I can just go up to a stud and...
...Wait a minute, I did do that.
* * *
It was late at night, I had completed an important art project. I remember the lukewarm cup of tea, I had stacked the teabags over the evening. The taste of increasingly bitter theine lingered in my mouth, yet I felt nothing but relief. My work was done, and I was now free to chill in bed, basking in the best feeling in the world. Achievement. That was why I chose to work freelance.
But as I was enjoying the feeling, my mind wandered to a pretty dirty place. I hadn’t...Pleased myself in more than a month. Thinking about that brought me no pride, but...Well, I could indulge myself. So I made sure the windows were closed, turned off the light, and stripped naked.
I had to work to get going. The pleasure felt distant, behind a veil of blank sensations. While I was grateful I didn’t have a slut’s body, I had made up my mind...So as soon as I started getting wet, I jammed my fingers in there. It felt better, certainly good enough to make me want more, but still tepid and frustrating. I couldn’t really get my breasts in on the fun, since I barely even had those. I didn’t have any dildos, either...
* * *
Man, I remember that clearly. I did manage to cum, but it was barely even an orgasm. That’s one subject I’m well versed about, tee hee! I wonder, didn’t my sisters teach me in masturbation? I’m pretty sure Angel got me a dildo or three...When was this, even? I stopped being a prude after Christmas took me out fucking during last year of art school. Yet clearly I had a job by then...
...W-wait a minute. It’s impossible. Those last two memories just don’t match. They both completely invalidate the other. It...Can’t be. Those bastards, my captors...They implanted false memories in my mind! Holy shit, can you even do that?! I stagger back to the salon’s wall. I knew my situation was fucked, but this is some Philip K. Dick shit. There’s no telling how many fake memories are there, just waiting to sneak up on me and twist how I see the world and myself, but at least now I know one version of me has to be fake. Christmas’ little sister, cute and nice but a bit of a slut, and the night owl artist who doesn’t even have a dildo. They can’t co-exist. One of them has to be completely fake. Now...Which one is it?
Heh. It’s obvious, isn’t it? Sex slavers wouldn’t have any interest in making up a sexless persona. Besides, the memory is so much clearer. The oversteeped tea, the achievement followed by frustration...Talking with Christmas is clear enough, but it’s kinda isolated, floating in a void. Yeah, there’s no question. They were trying to turn me into some sort of hick slut. Hot damn...Bless you, frustrating shlicking session! Without you I would have been convinced to get wet just looking at a guy. I better hang on to this memory. It’s who I am. I’m not a slut. I’m likely even a virgin. I work freelance. I am flat as a...
Hold on. I am flat? No I’m not! I cup my boobs with my hands. My boobs...My adorable, perky boobs...They’re fake? I’m a washboard? No...No...!
“Hey, Miss!”
My hands clench and slide upwards in a useless bid to hide I was fondling myself. I look ahead. Oh crap! It’s the guy with the leather jacket!
“Y-yes?” I blurt out.
“Can I help you? You seemed to panic just a moment ago.”
“Yes, huh, it’s nothing, thank you. You can...”
Oh...Oooooh...
“Miss? What’s up?”
“I...I feel dizzy...I...”
I lose my balance and fall. The boy catches me. I shiver. Wha...What’s happening...I’m burning up. He lifts me. Huaaah...So strong...Manly...
“You don’t look so good. My place isn’t too far, I can take you there so you can rest and call an ambulance.”
Oooh, yeah, that’s exactly the sort of help I needed! I’m saved!
“Yes! Yes, please...”
“Alright, don’t worry, you’ll be safe soon.”
And so he carries me out of the concert venue. Relieved, I close my eyes and snuggle up to him. Mmmh, I’m gettin’ all horny...A man’s scent always drives me wild. Runs in the family, Christmas said...Wait...Isn’t she, you know, not real? I’m not sure...Hard to think when your whole body’s all “hello”. Have to focus on who I am...I’m Brookie Wendell...Artist...I don’t like sex...Hm? Doesn’t sound right...I want sex right now. Is it my because of my slavers or could I be wrong about Christmas? I know my boobs aren’t flat, so maybe the other memory is the false one...
Ah, I don’t know...I don’t know anything but that I want to be fucked! I can’t concentrate because I keep wondering how big and hard his cock is and it’s making me just drenched. And I don’t even know his name...Maybe I am a slut? Like, a true one, not because my captors made me. Maybe I should fight it, it might be dangerous...But...I can’t be ungrateful to that guy, can I? He’s saving me, for God’s sake...Hmm...Got an idea. I’ll have sex with him, then I’ll know if I don’t like sex! Yep, sounds like a plan. A good fuck will clear up everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment