Friday, July 28, 2017

BARBARA IS A TOTAL PARTY GIRL NOW by Such Lovely Sluts



Day 1: “Hey! I’m Barbra! Super excited to start my senior year since my breasts just started growing in since I turned 18 a couple weeks ago! Obviously gonna need to do well with my school work, but I got invited to a party by this new guy in class tonight! Never been to a party with actual drinking before! Horray for new experiences!”



Day 2: “The party was great last night. Well I think it was! I don’t remember a lot, guess that means I’m not drunk! Don’t feel hungover like everyone says you’re supposed to though. My breasts are aching a lot. Like bizarrly sensitive. Also woke up to a text from that guy. I think he likes me :) We’ll see.”



Day 5: “Friiidayyy!! The guy’s name is Jack. I’ve been texting and calling him all week. Bareellyy got any work done! It can wait til sunday thouh. Jack asked me to come to another party tonight. Skipped class a bitt early. I despirately needed new clothes, I never realized how curvy my body is! and I definitely needed a new bra…”



Day 6: “Ohmigod I love parties already! Jack introduced me to sum new peeples. Totally awesome girls and some cutie guys :) I got pretty tipssy and they took me out to the parlor to get this new belly ring! 
Got hot out this mornin, totally goin swimmin with my new bitchez and hunkies! ;)”



Day 7: “Jack took my shopping today, I needed new bras AGAIN! My boobs are growing so fast! I’m glad he liked them :) Ugh, but I got skool tomorow ;(”



Day 8: “OMG! I couldn’t take it anymore! nun of my old pants fit! my bootys allmost as Mazing as my boobies thes days. Jacky said I could buy as much i wanted. he luvs me so much <3 :))”



day 11: “goin for a job inter view today. Master Jack refred me too a big office. He thot id make a good secredary. hopflly my new big titties can help dem decide ;)”



Day 14: Friday nite again honeys!! Sooo done wit wurkin 2day! hvnt even tough bout skool 4 dys. Sir tinks i shud stop goin. Says i cud live 4evr from modeling n bein a secret ary. 









No comments:

Post a Comment