Wednesday, June 1, 2016

BLESS HER CHEST by Powerful Dark Magic



“WARNING:  DO NOT PURCHASE!“  (1 out of 5 stars) (Watermelon)

Review By Amy


The description of this product is very misleading.  Before I used it, I had an average cup size for my build.  The size of my breasts have never been an issue but I thought an extra cup size would be a great way to surprise my boyfriend.  I now have very large, pendulous breasts:  "fun bags”, “milk factories” and “gazongas” as some guys have eloquently called them.  This goes way beyond the moderate increase in bust size that I wanted!!!
I have a slim, athletic figure so you can imagine just how ridiculous these huge boobs look in proportion to my rather small body.  They’re my defining feature now.  It doesn’t matter what I wear.  I have big boobs and everyone knows it.  If someone wants to point me out, I’m “the short girl with the big rack”.
I’ve almost stopped participating in sports completely because they are so soft and heavy.  Even when I’m walking, I can feel a slight sway and jiggle in my expensive, full support bra!  My boyfriend has been supportive but I can tell he doesn’t want me to get them reduced… his hands immediately go to my chest when we’re kissing and making out!
While I enjoy the extra attention now and then, I’m sooooooo tired of the constant, “inadvertent” staring.  I can tell the boys (and even some girls!) are struggling to maintain eye contact, but do they seriously have no self control?!  STOP TALKING TO MY BOOBS!!!  YOU CAN STOP DROOLING!!!  I’m not even wearing anything revealing!!!!  I can only imagine what the reaction would be if I wore that gold bikini my boyfriend keeps pressuring me into wearing.   :eye roll:
As you can tell, I’m very annoyed.  My advice to other women out there:  DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!  It’s extremely misleading and none of the other magic potions, curses, or spells from this company will reverse the process (believe me, I’ve asked).  The only solution – apparently – is to get my breasts surgically-reduced, which is quite expensive for a college student such as myself.  Very disappointing!!!

“Bless my chest!” (5 out of 5 stars) (Vanilla)

Review By Michelle


Amazing!  Ignore the above 1-star review.  The reviewer obviously didn’t read the instructions correctly.  In most cases, each treatment of the lotion increases your bust, one cup size at a time.  You can choose the type of experience you want by selecting a specific scent.  
Here’s a breakdown of the scents for those interested:
Vanilla: You get exactly what you pay for:  bigger breasts and that’s it.  That’s what I used.  My breasts were a little less than a handful, and now they fit perfectly in my hands.  The product worked great with just one treatment and I couldn’t be happier!
Watermelon: You’ll definitely need a bra if you use this scent.  The results are an all-natural – but quite soft and jiggly, IMHO – look.  This is a special edition product so unlike other the scents, which increase your bust one cup size at a time, you will literally have breasts the size of watermelons in just one treatment.
Wild Honey:  Boobs that defy gravity, just like they did when you were in college.  According to the package, this scent can affect your mind, so please be careful.  It re-wires your brain so that you will really enjoy the attention you receive from your breasts.  This is perfectly fine if you use one or two treatments.  You will simply want to dress in clothing that highlights your breasts (figure-hugging dresses, tiny bikinis, tight blouses, etc.).  However, if you use any more than a couple of treatments, you could up end up in some embarrassing situations that you will pretty much love in the moment, but usually regret the next day.  
Warm Milk & Sugar:  Big breasts that tend to lactate, almost like you were recently pregnant.  
Cotton Candy:  Fake boobs.  Implants without the actual surgery. Bolt-ons for the plastic surgery barbie doll. You really need to think before using this scent because it can really cloud the mind.  Your thought process will become a little fuzzy, likely resulting in a lot playful teasing from your friends about how much of a ditz or bimbo you are.  You will definitely be on the receiving end of a lot of blonde jokes… even if you aren’t blonde!  You should also expect some hurtful comments now and then, usually resulting from jealousy.  The good thing is that these comments will go over your head most of the time.  My recommendation is that if you need to be taken seriously, do not purchase this scent!  Otherwise, if you or your boyfriend like the implant look and you want to enjoy life without thinking too much, by all means go for it.  I certainly won’t judge you for it.
Green Tea:  This was released on April Fool’s Day last year in a very limited run.  Definitely not recommended if you don’t have a sense of humour. All I’ll say is that you will be “green with envy” if you use this special edition scent.
Georgia Peach  These is a relatively new scent that I’m not familiar with. Sorry!

Okay, so there’s my unofficial overview of each scent.  Just read the package before using the product please!


“The side effects are what you really need to worry about” (4 out of 5 stars) (Wild Honey)

Review By Jillian


With all due respect to the reviewer named Michelle, the side effects are explained in fine print on a small piece of paper inside the package.  I had no idea that it would affect my mind the way it did.  The Wild Honey scent without a doubt has influenced my behavior.  Initially, I only wanted to add a couple of cup sizes but the thrill of having eyes drawn to my chest made me go so much bigger.  
I think the defining moment was three weeks ago.  My friends and I were having a girls night out at a bar.  I had already used the lotion a few times.  The bar was having a wet t-shirt contest that night, which I entered as a “joke” so my friends and I could have a good laugh.  The truth is, the idea that everyone in the bar would be looking at my breasts got me so hot that I just had to do it.  I didn’t care about the consequences.  The fact that it felt wrong, that I should know better, made it even hotter.  So I got up on stage.  My shirt was soaked with a pitcher of cold water.  Cue boys going wild for boobies.
After that experience, I needed more.  My hands were trembling when I used the product again.  My boobs were way more than a handful now and always would be.   I took some photos of myself with my face blurred and posted them online to see the reaction .  The comments were both supportive and objectifying… which was just what I needed to keep going.
So against my better judgement, I’ve continued to use it.  My breasts look almost cartoonish now.  Jessica Rabbit has nothing on me.  I’m not the ditzy girl everyone thinks I am, but I do enjoying playing into the stereotype because of the attention it brings me.  I can’t even describe how thrilling it is when I’m pretending to be a ditzy little blonde girl with big boobs.  
Sure, these feelings are probably artificial but they still feel real to me!  I honestly can’t tell the difference.  All I know is that I love it, so that’s why I’m giving the 4 star rating.

“Double D-licious!!!” (5 out of 5 stars) (Watermelon)

By Thomas


I just had to get this for my girlfriend after I read the review by the chick that got the gazongas.  The reviewer claims to hate it but I bet she’d rather be busty than flat chested so stop complaining!  By the way, this really works!  My girlfriend now has a jaw dropping pair thanks to this and she loves it!

“Wedding Bells!” (5 out of 5 stars) (Vanilla)

By Rachel


Several weeks ago, I met this really good looking guy at work.  There was some innocent flirting.  I noticed him checking me out now and then.  I didn’t mind because I was certainly enjoying checking him out, lol.  We had a natural chemistry together, which makes sense since we’re both in our mid-20’s, attractive, & fit.  He was sooo hot, I just had to have him.  
The problem: he was married.  :(
I’m very good at getting what I want so I wasn’t going to let that stop me.  I relentlessly pursued him.  Eventually, flirting turns into kissing.  A week later, we’re making out in his office and then, out of nowhere, he starts saying things like “this is the last time”, “I don’t want my wife to find out!”, and stuff like that.  Sooooooo annoying!
But then I had an idea.  I knew his weakness.  He loves big boobs.  He pretends he doesn’t… but I can tell.  So I decide to capitalize on this.  I use the vanilla scent, go way bigger in the boob department, and he finally stops saying those things.  This successful, good looking guy is willingly cheating on his wife with me because I’m prettier and have bigger breasts than her.  So hawt!  Flat chested wifey had no idea.  She’s a sweet girl but she can’t compete with someone like me.  And she knows it now that I convinced him to divorce her.  I’m going to have him all to myself.
Dreams do come true!  :)

“Hilarious” (5 out of 5 stars) (Wild Honey)

By Matt


I used the mist on a gorgeous girl in my economics class at the end of last semester.  Imagine my surprise when my buddies and I go to Hooters a month later and she’s serving us drinks.  She now has a huge rack and is using that deep cleavage of hers to pay for her college tuition!  I make sure to go every Friday when she works her shift.  I hope she’ll be in one of my classes next semester.  So awesome dude!

“Embarrassing” (1 out of 5 stars) (Green Tea)

By Elizabeth-Marie



Ever since I used the lotion, I’ve been obsessed with my best friend’s breasts.  Like, to the point where I want put my face between her amazing boobs and motorboat them.  I feel so pathetic saying that.  
I never had these kinds of feelings before, especially for her breasts!  I’ve been using the lotion but I still have a pathetically small chest.  She always calls me out in front of everyone when she catches me staring at her cleavage. Meanwhile, her boobs look bigger than ever, almost like the she’s using the cream instead of me… I don’t understand!!!

Be Careful What You Wish For (2 out of 5 stars) (Vanilla)

By David



I was very excited to use this on my wife.  I loved the idea of her with large breasts.  Unfortunately, so did many other really good looking guys.  After the change, she was constantly being hit on at work and at the gym.  It seemed like I was fending off guys from her non-stop.  And that’s when I was around… who knows what was going on when I wasn’t there!  
I don’t know exactly what happened but it’s been a month since my wife left me for another man.  Her new boyfriend just so happens to be ripped and really good looking, so I’m guessing that has something to do with it.  She always had a weak spot for tall, handsome guys with strong arms and broad shoulders.
So yes, she has large, soft, beautiful breasts now, but her boy toy is the one who gets to enjoy them now.  All I got are some photos to remember her by and the realization that he is the one who gets to grope those big tits on a daily basis.  

“Just Peachy” (3 out of 5 stars) (Georgia Peach)

By Timothy


I couldn’t be happier with my girlfriend’s new breasts.  She’s always been a little insecure about them.  She has been haunted by an incident in college when someone wrote “itty bitty titty committee” on her shirt during frosh week. Ever since then she never wore anything that showed just how sexy she really was.  
But now, thanks to the body spray, she has found a new confidence.  Her breasts are as large as she always wanted them to be.  They really stand out.  She loves the attention and the compliments she receives.  In fact, she wore an tight little black dress last night when we went out for dinner and she looked amazing!  I’m so proud of her!
I do have one major complaint though.  Why is she speaking with a southern accent?  I thought she was joking at first, but now she can’t help but talk in a thick southern drawl.  It’s kind of sexy but it’s not something that we can easily explain to people when they know how she really talks!  And it’s going to stand out since we don’t actually live in the south!!!  She’s also started wearing tight tank tops, cowgirl hats, and daisy dukes!
I returned to the store but all I got was a shrug.  What the hell are we supposed to do now?

“Totally unfair!” (2 out of 5 stars) (Cotton Candy)

By Jenny L.


All I wanted was some big boobs, not these fake stripper tits.  I’m going to lose my job, I just know it.  I’m not smart enough now.  I heard people laughing at my ideas in the board room yesterday.  Nobody takes me seriously in the office anymore.  Some girls asked me where I got my boob job!  I DIDN’T GET A BOOB JOB!!!  I’M NOT A BIMBO!  I’m sooo not happy with this!  Grrrr!!!

“Totally FAIR” (5 out of 5 stars) (Cotton Candy)

By Jenny L.


OMG, I’m so sorry about my other review.  I totally should have waited.  After I dyed my hair blonde and stopped trying to impress everyone with my ideas, I felt *so* much better.  No more pressure or expectations.  
My boobs are stuffed into a blouse that’s probably a size too small but that’s part of the fun!  YAY FOR DEEP CLEAVAGE!!!  It’s so exciting watching the boys in my office struggling to maintain eye contact, lol.  They’re so predictable.
So ya, while it’s fun teasing the boys, I’m totally looking for a boyfriend now.  A man that will spoil me like a princess.  Of course, he needs to be hot and have a good job.  Maybe I can find someone here at work?  
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Where can I find more by this person? This was really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry I didn't respond earlier. I NEED to get better about checking my comments. I got the story from this tumblr account: http://powerfuldarkmagic.tumblr.com/

      Delete