Monday, November 24, 2014

BUSINESS TIME - A Short Comic by Sortimid

Day 1
- "Are you okay, Mrs. Jones? You look tired."
- "I have been feeling absolutely exhausted the last couple of weeks"
- "Here. why don't you try "Pink!"? It's a brand new energy drink!" 
Day 4
- "You look refreshed, Mrs. Jones. How was your weekend?"
- "Good, thank you. I went shopping, which was surprisingly therapeutic. In fact, I'm afraid I went a bit overboard. I cannot imagine what was going through my head when I chose them."
- "Well, you can always return them."
- "Of course… I need a new suit anyway. I can't recall these pants being so itchy."
- "May I offer you another "Pink!"? 
Day 6
- "I like the new look."
- "Thanks! I have so much energy. I've started exercising, I bought a whole case of "Pink!" for  my workouts!"
- "Are you coming to the office party on Saturday?"
- "Thanks but no thanks. I try to avoid those. Let's get back to work."

Day 8
- "Have a nice weekend!"
- "Thanks! you too!"
- "Are you coming tomorrow?"
- "Oh yeah. It'll be a great chance to wear some of my new clothes!"

Day 9
- "Wow, Mrs. Jones…"
- "Please, call me Catherine."
- "Ok, Catherine, I don't think I've ever seen you smile before!"
- "Well you better not get used to it, mister. Come Monday I''ll be all business again!" *wink*

Day 11
- "Excuse me?"
- "Yes, Mrs. Jo- Catherine?"
- "I think there's something wrong with my computer."
- "Really? What seems to be the problem?"
- "It just doesn't seem to accept my password anymore. I've tried a dozen times!"
- "Let me see… here. Try again."
- "Oh my god! What did you do?"
- "Your caps lock key was on."
- " Oh! Silly me! Thank you so much!"

Day 14
- "Heeeeey, there's something wrong with my computer again…" *pout*
- "Seriously, Cathy? This must be the tenth time this week! I'm starting to believe you're doing this on purpose."

Day 17
- "Hey Cathy… What's wrong?"
- "It's just, everthing is suddenly so HARD. I'm having trouble at work and I can't focus on anything and I'm just so emotional and I think this stupid energy drink is making me dumb!"
- "Oh come here… You know what'll make you feel better? Shopping!"
[a few hours later]
- "Is that a hair salon?!? Oh goodie!"

Day 18
- "Mrs. Jones! May I have a word, please?"
_ *giggle* "Boys, I'll be right back."
- "Mrs. Jones, this is completely unlike you! I can accept the deterioration in the quality of your work - you're obviously going through some sort of phase. But then you come into the office dressed like… this!"
- "You don't like my outfit? But I got it for work! It's my work outfit!"
- "Frankly, these clothes imply an entirely different line of work."

Day 20
- "Bye, baby, I'm off to work!"
- "Didn't they fire you from the office?"
- "I never said I'm going to the office, I said I'm going to work!"
- "Okay…"
- "And they didn't fire me; I quit!"

Day 23
- "Hey Kat, are you ready for your next scene?"
- "Yeppers! And I just wanted to say this is, like, AWESOME! I've never been in a movie before!"


No comments:

Post a Comment